Your Liposuction Cost Will Depend on a Variety of Factors
The total cost of a liposuction procedure can be affected by the total number of target areas, the cost of anesthesia, the surgical site, and the doctor’s expertise. Liposuction cost at our San Antonio, TX, practice can be highly affordable and your treatment will be customized to your exact needs. Dr. Brian F. Burns has over 25 years of experience in cosmetic surgery and will provide you safe and quality care. At South Texas Plastic Surgery, we offer flexible financing options and accept CareCredit® and SurgeryLoans.com payments to help with your procedural costs.
Factors That Will Affect the Cost of Your Procedure
At your treatment planning consultation, Dr. Burns will tailor your liposuction procedure to meet your needs and help you accomplish your cosmetic goals. This customized approach ensures your treatment expense will be unique.
Several factors will contribute to the overall cost of your liposuction procedure, such as:
- Expertise of the doctor: A highly experienced and skilled doctor like Dr. Burns can offer quality and safe care, so the choice of your surgeon should not be determined by the lowest cost alone. Dr. Burns is a board-certified surgeon with over 25 years of experience who can deliver desirable results.
- Type of procedure: Liposuction can be performed with the super-wet technique, power-assisted liposuction (PAL) technique, the tumescent technique, or the ultrasound-assisted liposuction (UAL) technique. Dr. Burns typically performs his procedure with the tumescent technique for optimal treatment, but can raise the cost more than traditional methods.
- Number of target areas: If you are treating multiple areas on the body, such as your arms, abdomen, back, and thighs, the cost of your procedure will increase.
- Anesthesia: The more areas targeted, the more anesthesia may be required. In most cases, your procedure will be performed under local anesthetic, but if additional sedation is needed, you can speak to Dr. Burns about the options available. Additional sedation can raise your treatment expense because a doctor or nurse anesthetist must also be on hand to monitor your vital signs during the procedure.
- Body type: Your body type will also affect the cost of liposuction, as it will determine the amount of fat being removed.
By eliminating fat and refining the contours of your body, you can increase your quality of life by building confidence and self-esteem.
We encourage our patients to view cosmetic enhancement surgery as an investment into their future and quality of life. By eliminating fat and refining the contours of your body, you can increase your quality of life by building confidence and self-esteem. At South Texas Plastic Surgery, we understand that unwanted fat can affect your lifestyle and relationships. We never want the cost of a procedure to stop you from getting the care you want. To help offset the cost of liposuction, we provide several financing options and accept a variety of payment forms, including cash, check, credit cards, and payments through CareCredit® and SurgeryLoans.com.
Plan Your Personalized Treatment
For enhanced body contours, contact our practice today to schedule your liposuction consultation with Dr. Burns. Let our team at South Texas Plastic Surgery help you achieve the body you have always wanted.