Plan Your Mommy Makeover Procedural Costs With A Surgeon You Can Trust
At South Texas Plastic Surgery, your customized mommy makeover will be designed to help you achieve your cosmetic goals. It can include several different procedures, such as breast augmentation, a tummy tuck, liposuction, and even a full body lift. How many treatments you include and the number of surgeries performed will affect your total cost. Each mommy makeover cost at our San Antonio, TX, office varies significantly from patient to patient, depending on the extent of work done, the anesthesia used, and the experience of the surgeon. Having an accomplished surgeon like Dr. Brian F. Burns, who has over 25 years of experience, perform your surgery may also increase your costs but can ultimately provide safe, aesthetic, and desirable results.
What Factors Contribute to the Cost of a Mommy Makeover?
There are a number of considerations that will significantly influence the total cost of your mommy makeover treatment, such as:
- Doctor’s experience: Dr. Burns is a board-certified surgeon with over 25 years of experience. His expertise in cosmetic surgery can provide optimal results. Because of his long-standing reputation in the community and his experience and expertise, he may cost more than a surgeon with fewer qualifications would, but you can face lower risks of complications or unsatisfactory results.
- Type and number of procedures: Not all procedures cost the same amount, because more extensive procedures require longer surgeries and more resources. The total cost of your mommy makeover will fluctuate based on the types of procedures you combine. Some of the more commonly combined procedures include a tummy tuck, breast lift, and liposuction, among others. By combining several procedures into one treatment plan, you can save more money than you would by having each procedure performed individually.
- Treatment location: Having your procedure performed at a hospital rather than a private surgical center will also affect the total cost. The types of procedures you select will determine whether your surgery will take place at a hospital or at the South Texas Plastic Surgery office.
- Type and amount of anesthesia: Your current body type can influence the amount of anesthesia you will need in order to be comfortable during your surgery. Some mommy makeover treatments are performed under local anesthesia, but any procedure requiring general anesthesia requires constant monitoring of the patient's vital signs by a licensed doctor or nurse anesthetist. The presence of a licensed anesthesiologist can also increase the total cost.
- Recovery and postoperative care: Other additional items that may increase the bottom line of your procedure include any necessary medications, support or compression garments, wound care, and the number of postoperative appointments required.
Do not let cost keep you from regaining your pre-pregnancy body. Our team is happy to work with you to place the cost of a mommy makeover comfortably within your budget.
Flexible Financing Options
Dr. Burns is passionate about providing his patients the care they need and deserve. We encourage you to view your mommy makeover procedure as an investment into improving your overall mental and physical health. At South Texas Plastic Surgery, we never want cost to prevent you from achieving your cosmetic goals and desires, which is why we offer several flexible financing options to help you with planning your procedure. We accept cash, check, and credit cards, and work with several companies including CareCredit® and SurgeryLoans.com to help you create affordable payment plans.
Learn More About the Cost of a Mommy Makeover
Do not let cost keep you from regaining your pre-pregnancy body. Our team is happy to work with you to place the cost of a mommy makeover comfortably within your budget. Contact our practice today to schedule your mommy makeover consultation with Dr. Burns.